Womens Health and Fitness Day, September 28 2022
"National Women's Health and Fitness Day takes place on the last Wednesday of September. Across the country, an estimated 80,000 to 100,000 women of all ages gather at local health and fitness events. They join in groups large and small. From senior centers to hospitals, parks and health clubs, women of all fitness levels encourage each other to begin or continue a healthy journey.
Ways to get involved include:
- Join a walking group or another exercise forum.
- Visit a clinic seminar on portion sizes.
- Attend a webinar about reducing stress.
- Learn about incorporating mindfulness into your daily life.
- Join a meditation or prayer session.
Get the girls together for a workout and use #WomensHealthFitnessDay to post on social media."