Therapies and Mentoring for:
- Structured, one-to-one strength-based support services for the purpose of acquiring various daily living, social and communication skills.
- Coaching and Training to build life skills
- Engaging in age-appropriate behaviors
- Interpersonal communication
- Functional skill building
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Developing strategies for effective handling of various real life and peer interactions
If interested in making a referral, please contact our intake department and they will take your information, including health insurance information, preferences for therapists, and when you are available to be seen. We welcome referrals from individuals, family members, primary care providers, DCF workers and other helping professionals.