CSI is a Community Mental Health Clinic serving greater Springfield and Boston areas. Each clinic provides individual, family, and couples counseling in our offices, community schools, and via telehealth. Therapy is provided as an outpatient service, which means sessions typically range from 45-60 minutes weekly or every other week depending on need.
Our therapists are trained to work with clients of all ages (starting at age 3) using a variety of interventions. People enter therapy for a variety of reasons including but not limited to family stress, traumatic events, depression, anxiety, challenging behaviors at home and school, interpersonal difficulties, and support with life transitions. Out clinicians are trained to be culturally sensitive and trauma informed, and work with clients to implement co-created goals toward wellness.
- Therapy is offered for all ages
- Therapists are trained in multiple modalities such as expressive therapy, play, CBT, behavioral, narrative and solution-focused
- Psychiatry/Medication Services are offered if clinically appropriate to open therapy cases
- Therapists are trained in evidenced based trauma treatment such as ARC (Attachment, Regulation Competencies) and TF-CBT
- Therapy can be short or long term
- All psychotherapy is provided under the supervision of a multi-disciplinary team including child and adult psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and social workers.
If interested in making a referral, please contact our intake department and they will take your information, including health insurance information, preferences for therapists, and when you are available to be seen. We welcome referrals from individuals, family members, primary care providers, DCF workers and other helping professionals.