Are You Up For The Challenge?
Join our expanding team and growing company! We are always seeking passionate employees. We are currently hiring for both our Springfield, MA and Dorchester, MA locations and offering pre-doctoral internships for in-home and community-based mental health as an APPIC member.
Outreach into the community demands a commitment to individuals and families struggling with difficult circumstances. A Community Services Institute (CSI) therapist is first and foremost dedicated to client treatment in their homes and community.
CSI promises the best possible support and training in this pursuit and guarantees that your clinical skills will improve as a result of your time practicing home-based therapy at CSI. We pride ourselves in our scholar clinicians’ dedication to therapist supervision and clinical continuing education.
CSI is proud of its 20+ years under Dr’s Frank and James Sacco’s leadership. CSI is always searching for new ways to maintain an energized and supportive learning and work environment offering annual CEU training by senior clinical staff.
CSI is a NHSC-approved health care facility. You will be on the frontline of providing primary care to underserved communities and have the opportunity to take part in NHSC’s loan repayment programs for your service.
Frequent Asked Questions Regarding Outreach with CSI
What is the client population?
Community Services Institute (CSI) serves a diverse population. Primarily, CSI specializes in the home and community-based treatment of the families referred by Department of Social Services, Courts, and schools. Clinical issues include PTSD, mood disorders, behavioral and anxiety disorders.
Is outreach dangerous?
CSI has performed close to a half million home visits in Boston and Springfield over the past 22 years and we are proud to say we never had an incident where a therapist was threatened or harmed. Therapists are encouraged to discuss any concerns or potential issues in supervision.
What is the supervision like?
CSI has a team of experienced licensed supervisors for Social Work, LMHC, or LMFT. Full-time therapists are required to have 1 hour of individual clinical supervision per week. CSI offers a weekly drop-in group supervision and also offers paperwork training and on-going support for all therapists hired. This service continues as long as each therapist feels she/he needs it. A senior clinician is available for phone supervision to therapists 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What is the method of payment for therapists?
CSI offers a number of flexible ways to practice and compensates based on licensure status and years of experience. Rate of pay is based on “fee-for-service” structure and paid per billed and properly documented hour. Full-time is a minimum quarterly average of 20 billable client hours per week and part-time positions require 10-15 billable client hours per week. Full-time eligibility for benefits begins after 60 days of full-time employment for health and 90 days for dental, life, and disability. Paid time off available for full time therapists.
What are the growth and learning opportunities?
CSI prides itself on its commitment to learning, growing, and developing new skills. CSI offers a 15 credit annual CEU training and a professional development stipend to full-time employees.
What benefits are available to full-time employees?
CSI offers comprehensive health, dental, life and short-term disability insurance and 401k to all eligible full-time employees after a 60 day new hire waiting period for health and 90 days for dental, life, and disability.
- HEALTH: Dual choice health coverage is provided through Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Employees may choose either the HMO Base plan or the PPO Buyup plan. Calendar year deductibles do apply to certain services.
- DENTAL: Full service dental coverage is provided through Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental. Preventive services are covered at 100%, basic at 80%, and major at 50% with an annual in and out of network combined maximum of $1000.
- LIFE INSURANCE: Company provided life insurance benefit equivalent to 1x annual salary available through the Mutual Of Omaha insurance company.
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY: Company sponsored insurance offered through Mutual of Omaha, in the event of illness or injury, provides weekly payments for disability leave for income protection.
- LONG TERM DISABILITY: Company sponsored insurance offered through Mutual of Omaha, in the event of illness or injury provides weekly payments for disability leave after short-term disability ends.
- 401K: Company sponsored 401k retirement savings plan administered by the Principal. Open to all CSI employees age 21 or older and after completion of 1 year employment and 1000 hours worked
CSI contributes 75% toward the individual premium and 50% of the family premium for both health and dental with the exception of the PPO health plan which receives same dollar contribution as the HMO.